Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a VERY brief update

I know some of you probably read my first post and then around 1:30 starting hitting refresh, so I thought a brief update was in order:

We've spoken to both the Oncological surgeon and the Plastic surgeon. Both felt their piece of the surgery went great and were happy with their results. Dr. McSteamy started his portion a little later than anticipated, hence the delay in news.

Megan has just been moved to the recovery room where she'll be for the next couple hours before being moved to her room for the evening at which point we'll be able to see her.

We'll provide more details later, but I wanted to give an update anyway, however brief.

1 comment:

kathy said...

Thanks for the update Rusty, glad to hear things went well, send her my love.