Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bye, Boobs!

Today I did a few last minute things. I had lunch with a friend at one of my favorite places in Worcester. I had a massage. Marlena put pink balloons in the room. It was so cute! And I felt incredibly special. It made me laugh. Of course, there were about a dozen other things that we talked about that made us laugh. It was a nice way to prepare physically and mentally for tomorrow.

Of course, while I was at my massage, the hospital called to confirm my surgery and notify me when I should arrive. Luckily, they know how to leave messages :-) I am to arrive at the hospital at 7:30 AM in the morning. I don't know exactly when my surgery is, but feel free to send me good thoughts and vibes starting at 7:30 and ending around 5:00 PM. You know, just to make sure. ;-)

I promise to have Rusty update the blog. Thank you all for everything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck getting your boobs out!