Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cliff's Version

This post is for Greg. Greg is our financial advisor, and he's also a good friend. We had a meeting with him tonight and he said that he read my blog and he liked it but that he wanted a "Cliff's Notes" version of it. He thinks I write too many words (Greg likes pictures - he's used to reading things like "One Fish, Two Fish..."). So, in honor of Greg, I decided to make this post short on words and long on pictures.

On Monday, we went to Fenway to watch the Red Sox on Patriot's Day. Here is a picture of us in the bleachers. From left to right is Bret (friend from college), Rusty (best husband in the world), Sarah (best friend in the world), and Me. The picture isn't that great, but it's from my cell phone. If you saw how drunk the photographer was, you'll understand why I'm glad it's not a picture of the cement ground.After a great win by the Sox, we headed to "Boston Billiards" (or, as Rusty likes to call it, the "Hot Chick" bar). Here is a picture of my sister, drinking a beer. We like beer. Ryan is in the corner, probably trying to pretend he doesn't like to be in photos.

And this picture is for my Dad. Boston Billiards has really taken it a bit far with the Miller Lite decor.The funny story of the day was in the wee hours of the morning (around 6:30), when we were preparing to leave, and I was telling the story of how on Saturday I started out with zero Red Sox bandannas and in the space of 5 minutes I had two. Ryan, my sister's friend, came up with a great idea. Instead of expressing frustration in a blog, and getting duplicates (horribly inefficient), someone should come up with a cancer registry. You know... I can go to the store with that little lazer gun and pick out towels, and glasses, and bandannas, and maybe flower arrangements so that people know what to give me. Just kidding. Seriously, I'm just kidding ;-) That was supposed to be a joke. I really don't want 4 replies showing me where I can register for stuff because I have cancer.

Anyway, I hope this was short enough for you, Greg, and I better be able to retire when I'm 35 like we talked about. We <3 Greg.

3 comments:

Mom said...

These posts are the high point of my day.

Celine said...

Megan,

Great Pics. YEAH! Sox. BTW, could you give Greg my contact information and find out if I can retire 11 years ago when I'm 35 :)

Love you lots. Celine

Louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.