Saturday, August 27, 2011

Megan is home

Megan is home. She came home from the hospital yesterday, as planned. The drive was uneventful, but as predicted by her doctors, it made her quite tired. She's had some visitors since then that brought her spirits up. I'm sure many more of you would like to visit. With Hurricane Irene on the way, Monday is probably the next day she'll be up for some visitors. Feel free to send me an email (makisupapiggy@hotmail.com) or call one of our cell phones and we'll try to work out a good time. If I don't answer, just leave a message and I'll get back to you when I can.

2 comments:

Celine said...

Dearest Megan and Rusty. I am so happy to hear that you are home. We are still in Israel. We hope to make a trip over to you when we can arrange flights. Our prayers and hope for peace are with you. Love always, Celine & Denny.

Anonymous said...

Megan and Rusty.

I am so sorry to hear the news. My thoughts are with all of you.

Jeremy Noessel