Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Update 1 on "The Joy of RSS"

As I was driving in this morning, I realized that although I described RSS, I never really explained how to get it working. Duh. Sorry about that. Then I saw Laura's comment and I realized maybe I should give an explanation on how to do it. I'm at work now and I don't quite have the time to write it up now, but I promise to give another update on instructions for using RSS with GReader. For those who are adventurous, go to reader.google.com and play around.

1 comment:

Laura Gray said...

Since your last blog I actually went to GReader and figured it out a bit! I am actually proud of myself a bit here!...LOL

It is really cool to think that I only have to go to one spot to read info from sites! Does the site have to be set up for it or can you just add it to your list? Thanks for making me excited about a new tech thing...I look forward to your post about easy usage!

LG