Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blech

I know it's been a few days since I've posted. I think I was unprepared for just how crappy I would feel at the moment. I was okay for a day or two, then I just crashed with a mix of sensations...

There's the nausea, of course. The feeling like I need to put something in my stomach, but not feeling like eating anything.

Then there's the fog. Oh, the fog. I can't think very clearly. It's described as chemo brain. Whatever it is, it makes me feel dumb.

Then I get so tired because of the anti-nausea meds.

I'm also feeling a fair amount of pain in the liver area, which is disturbing my sleep.

Well, that's how I've been doing. Each day is getting better, thankfully. I think I've settled into a decent rhythm of meds and symptoms, and I expect tomorrow to be even better.

Anyway, I apologize if this post is a bit of a downer, but I wanted to give a quick update. Let's hope the next one is better :-)

4 comments:

Erin said...

I hope tomorrow is a better day. {{HUGS}}

Mom said...

"If you're going through hell, keep going. "
~ Winston Churchill

Love, Mom

Unknown said...

I like your mom's quote:^). It was so great talking to you yesterday...you're such a trooper. It was also nice to hear that the days are getter better for you too!
Kisses & Hugs-erica

Jeanette said...

I can't wait to see you Megan; it's never a downer, even when you're down. That said, I hope you're feeling up again soon!