Thursday, April 28, 2011

Captain's Log, Day 3

The seas were choppy today.  It has not been a great day.

It started with a little bit of nausea this morning, and I was pretty tired.  I took some anti-nausea meds, but I wasn't really able to eat breakfast.  We drove to Dana Farber, having made it on time without me throwing up (victory!) but I was just not doing well.  To make matters worse, it took FOUR ATTEMPTS to get my IV in this morning.  I think that's the worst it's ever been.  They were finally able to put it in my hand, but that made knitting awkward, so I've basically just been sleeping all day.

There are eating restrictions with my study medicine, so I wasn't able to eat until 12:40.  Once I had something in my stomach, I felt a bit better.  Now I'm holding out for a delivery of pizza from Upper Crust for dinner.  It's right down the street.

Sorry so lame, I wanted to write something, but there isn't much to talk about today :-/

2 comments:

K said...

I hope you're feeling better today Megan, I'm sorry yesterday was so crappy. -KellyG.

Anonymous said...

Comments broken?